Product Number: Z50154
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Teaches a wide range of standards-based math lessons to students with intellectual disability and/or autism.
- Students use manipulatives and number lines in combination to demonstrate concepts and help solve related math problems
- 60 lessons in 5 units: Counting, Sets, Math Symbols, Patterns, and Base 10
- Laminated activity cards feature both representational (pictures) and abstract (numbers and symbols) formats for differentiation
- PDF CD contains additional activity cards for lesson expansion, printable assessment forms, and printable performance data sheets
- Includes 4 number lines, Number Book, pegs, activity and symbol cards, dice, and number discs
- Instruction is organized by unit, skill area, and lesson
- Each unit has 4 skill areas
- Allow extra delivery time