Green Screen Production Kit
Product Number: EL15925
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
Grades K-12. Green screens, once a staple of any special effects film studio, are now becoming an exciting and realistic addition for any digital classroom.
- Green screen technology is utilized in STEM, language arts, history, and core subject areas
- Helps students create digital material for classroom use to achieve a higher sense of empowerment, ownership, and purpose
- Green screen backdrop cloth (9 ft. x 60 in.) is perfect for chromakeying (the process of filming a scene, object, or person in front of a pure colored screen, then replacing it with any scene or background to achieve special effects)
- USB digital Web camera with 360° rotating camera head, 10X digital zoom, 5 MP bendable gooseneck webcam, nonslip base, and built-in gooseneck microphone
I Can Present
editing software with teleprompter, split screen, picture-in-picture, scroll text features, chromakeying, and more
- Software allows you to import images, slides (e.g., PowerPoint®), or PDFs, add any background, add scripts and scroll copy with teleprompter feature, add date and time symbols, and show a news ticker
- Instruction booklet included
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Windows® XP SP2 or later/Windows® Vista/Windows® 7, 30 MB of free hard disk space, Macintosh® OS X 10.5 or later, 228 MB of hard disk space.