Gears & Pulleys Tinker - Individual Kit
Product Number: SB52914
No longer avaliable
This item has been discontinued
For your STEM curriculum.
Learn about simple machines, compound gears and pulleys, mechanical advantage, gear ratios, and torque with this accessible, adaptable activity.
- Assemble and experiment with kit components without tools
- Outstanding for K-2 classes
- Create kinetic sculptures with cutout drawings or clay figures placed atop the gears, watching as they move dance, or battle in rotation
- Build once, tinker forever
- Downloadable instructions and documents available online