GAME:IT Intermediate - 1-Year License
Product Number: NZ10389
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
GAME:IT Intermediate is an intermediate level course in game design and development that allows students to act as members of a real-life game development company. Throughout this 18-week course, students will build 3 guided games and use the skills they learned to create their own unique game.
- After completing the guided games, students form teams and dive into how a real game development company comes up with a game and actually develops it
- Teams are required to form an idea, come up with a marketing plan, outline various roles, develop a proposal, provide weekly status updates, and more
- Students will also build upon their portfolio and learn about colleges in their area that offer programs in game development and research game development career opportunities
- Can be taught as a standalone elective, as part of a CTE program, as a supplement to math or physics classes, or as an afterschool or summer learning program
- Each unit includes a teacher’s guide, presentations, documents, worksheets, quizzes, answer keys, and step-by-step instructions
- Entirely web-based course allows you to project materials, print and hand them out, or email them to your students
- Course uses Construct 2(download required)
- Construct 2 is only compatible with computers running Windows®
- Internet access is not required to build the games, but recommended
- Allow extra delivery time
This is a 12-month subscription, starting July through June 30th of the current school year. This subscription is not downloadable. Must include the following information at checkout: first and last name, school, district and email address. Login credentials will be emailed following purchase.