Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
GAME:IT Advanced - 1-Year License
Product Number: NZ10392
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
GAME:IT Advanced is an upper level course focused on 3-D game development, covering everything needed to take a game from concept to complete. Using cutting-edge technology, students will discover the challenges and possibilities of working in 3-D game design. Requires no prior knowledge of C# programming.
- A wide range of topics provides opportunities for students to discover passions toward technology in ways that resonate with their interests
- By the end of this course, students will have exposure to and an understanding of:
- Object-oriented programming concepts
- Game development skills with Unity
- 3-D modeling with Blender
- Image manipulation with GIMP
- Concepts related to the design process, which may translate into other fields
- Abilities to communicate and collaborate on group-based projects
- Includes a teacher’s guide, online presentations, worksheets, assessments, and step-by-step instructions on C# programming and 3-D game development with Unity
- Lessons are presented as a combination of videos and PowerPoint® presentations
- Course uses Unity Engine, Blender, and GIMP, all available as free downloads
- Software runs on both Windows® and Macintosh® OS X®, but course content was designed for students using a Windows® operating system
- Students using Macintosh® OS X® may experience slight variances in screenshots of the Graphical User Interface (GUI) and keyboard shortcuts
- Allow extra delivery time
This is a 12-month subscription, starting July through June 30th of the current school year. This subscription is not downloadable. Must include the following information at checkout: first and last name, school, district and email address. Login credentials will be emailed following purchase.