Fruit and Vegetable Match
Product Number: EL16760
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
Grades PreK-5. Smooth, tactile square tiles printed on one side with beautiful, clear photographic images of real fruits and vegetable offer endless opportunities for exploring the colorful world of fruits and vegetables. Here are just a few ways the 14 pairs of wooden tiles can be used:
- As a matching game - turn all the tiles face up and match the whole fruit/vegetable with its corresponding slice image
- As a memory game - turn all the tiles face down and try to remember where the matching fruit or vegetable pairs are located
- For sorting into food groups - by color, variety (fruit or vegetable), seeds/no seeds, texture, sweet/sour/savory flavor, or grouped into fruit or vegetable size order
- As part of discussions - promote discussions about healthy eating, how fruits and vegetables are grown and the best climate for growing them, which fruits and vegetables are favorites and which ones haven't been tried yet, etc.
Chunky tiles are easy for small hands to grip, rotate, and turn over. Students will enjoy playing with the tiles while developing descriptive language, mathematical language, and fine motor skills, as well as engaging in collaborative and imaginative play. Includes color identification guide in 7 languages.
- Beech plywood
- 28 tiles (14 pairs)
- 2-3/4 in. x 2-3/4 in. x 3/8 in.