Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
FlashForge Dreamer Dual Extrusion 3D Printer
Product Number: NZ10205
Out of Stock
A high quality 3D printer with dual extrusion technology that provides a great learning experience.
- ARM Contex-M4 CPU processor
- IPS material 3-1/2 in. multi-language touchscreen LCD panel operation
- Self-developed Flashprint model slice driver process
- Support with WiFi connection, uploading the printing file to machine
- Built-in 4G memory support with storing file and folder
- Can upgrade firmware on the machine, to keep it always up-to-date
- Support with USB 2.0/32G memory card
- High-end plastic-alloy body
- Support with Windows® XP/7/8 32/64 bit, Linux, and Macintosh® OS
- Compatible with Skeinforge and Slic3r slicing Optional effect of slicing
- Easy to operate
- Enclosed chamber insulating temperature reducing external interference and warp of print
- Built-in multiple user-defined LED pixel strips
- The design of built-in filament chamber solves the wire winding issue
- Dimensions: 12-5/8 in. x 18-3/8 in. x 15 in.
- Positioning precision: 0.0001 in. on Z axis, 0.0004 in. on XY plane
- Resolution: 0.004 in.
- Build volume: 9-1/8 in. x 6 in. x 5-1/2 in.
- Filament compatibility: ABS, PLA, and PVA
- FlashForge Dreamer
- 2 spools of filament (ABS and PLA), each 2.2 lbs.
- USB cable
- Tool kits
- 2 GB SD card
- 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty
Allow extra delivery time.