Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
FlashForge Artemis 3D Printer
Product Number: NE30329
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Artemis is a cost-effective 3D printer that offers high-quality performance and reliability. Whether youre a student or a teacher, a beginner or an expert, Artemis is a great choice.
- Glass platform and PEI magnetic steel plate platform, which can both be easily removed and replaced
- Heatable build bed reduces print problems like warping and shrinking
- Filament sensor detects and pauses when filament runs out
- HD full-color touch screen with high sensitivity
- Quiet printing is perfect for classrooms
- Print volume: 190 x 195 x 200 mm (7.5 x 7.7 x 7.9 in.)
- Layer thickness: 0.1 to 0.4 mm
- Nozzle compatibility: FlashForge 0.4 mm
- Filament compatibility: PLA, ABS, HIPS, PETG, TPU 95A
- Print speed: 180 mm/s, 5080 mm/s normally
- Maximum printing temperature: 260° C (500° F)
- Maximum print bed temperature: 110° C (230° F)
- Software compatibility: FlashPrint, Cura, Simplify 3D
- Connectivity: USB drive, Wi-Fi, internal storage
- OS compatibility: Windows 7/10, Mac OS
- Overall dimensions: 16 in. x 16.4 in. x 18.5 in.
- Artemis 3D Printer
- One 1 kg spool of filament
- Power cord
- User guide
- Material rack
- 0.4 mm nozzle
- USB flash disk
- Removal tool
- Wrenches and screwdrivers
- Flexible spring sheet
Allow extra delivery time.