Fatal Vision® Concussion Simulation Goggles - Event Kit
Product Number: Z51575
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Help participants understand the potentially debilitating effects of a traumatic brain injury (TBI) caused by a bump, blow, or jolt to the head or body.
- Promotes prevention and adherence to a doctor’s prescribed recovery protocol.
- Series of activities test hand-eye coordination, visual acuity, balance, and cognitive ability.
- Perform activities in normal state, then put on the Fatal Vision® Concussion Goggles and experience the effects of a concussion on the brain.
- Goggles simulate TBI symptoms of dizziness, visual disconnect, disorientation, confusion, and lack of confidence.
- Perfect for larger training groups with 10 activities.
- Activities also require participants to perform basic gross motor activities while simulating the experience of a concussion.
- Sports Activities are 5 activities designed to demonstrate the impact of a concussion on a person’s athletic performance and physical abilities.
Walk the Linetape