Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
Fatal Vision® Alcohol Simulation Goggles - Event Kit
Product Number: Z51568
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Experience with a sober mind what it’s like to be under the influence of alcohol.
- Participants experience how alcohol impairs a person’s balance, vision, reaction time, and judgment.
- Demonstrates how impairment affects ability to perform simple activities such as walking a line or reaching out to grab a set of car keys.
- Demonstrate multiple activities that show the simulated effects of alcohol impairment.
- Experience impaired targeting skills, slower judgment, diminished focus, delayed reactions, reduced peripheral vision, and a loss of balance and equilibrium.
- Contains 2 more activities than Program Kit (SB52365G) to enhance and increase your program’s level of engagement
- 6 Fatal Vision® Goggles, each simulating a different BAC level
- Cleaning cloth
- Box of germicidal wipes
- Roll of
Walk the Linetape
- Tunnel Vision Lenses® (TVL®) combo pack (SB47989G)
- Smash Match® Impairment Challenge (SB50084G)
- DIES® Winding Sidewalk Mat (SB52368G)
- DIES® Roadside Sobriety Test and Stairs Challenge Mat (SB52369G)
- Fatal Vision® evidence-based program support materials
- Allow extra delivery time