Fatal Vision® Alcohol Simulation Goggles - Campaign Kit
Product Number: Z51569
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Experience with a sober mind what it’s like to be under the influence of alcohol.
- Participants experience how alcohol impairs a person’s balance, vision, reaction time, and judgment.
- Demonstrates how impairment affects ability to perform simple activities such as walking a line or reaching out to grab a set of car keys.
- Provides a full complement of Fatal Vision® Alcohol Simulation Goggle activities
- Also includes 5 additional goggles (11 goggles total) that simulate alcohol impairment at 5 estimated BAC levels using a shaded lens to simulate night conditions
- 6 Fatal Vision® Clear Goggles, each simulating daytime impairment at different BAC levels
- 5 Fatal Vision® Shaded Goggles, each simulating nighttime impairment at different BAC levels
- 2 carrying cases
- Cleaning cloth
- Box of germicidal wipes
- Roll of
Walk the Linetape
- Tunnel Vision Lenses® (TVL®) Combo Pack (SB47989G)
- Smash Match® Impairment Challenge (SB50084G)
- DIES® Winding Sidewalk Mat (SB52368G)
- DIES® Roadside Sobriety Test and Stairs Challenge Mat (SB52369G)
- DIES® Balcony Danger Mat (SB52371G)
- Line Detector® unit that provides audio messages or sound effects whenever a student walks off the line while wearing Fatal Vision® goggles
- Fatal Vision® evidence-based program support materials
- Shipped directly from our supplier
- Allow extra delivery time