Product Number: NA10426
Out of Stock
By Mary G. Wolfe
Grades 9-12. Help your students become future employees in fashion-related businesses.
- Gives students an in-depth look at the exciting world of fashion
- Designed for non-laboratory textile and clothing courses
- Hundreds of contemporary images illustrate concepts and enhance learning
- Updated information paints for students a current picture of the fashion scene
- Help students understand today’s apparel industry and learn the skills needed to become more attuned to consumer concerns
- Explore globalization and current trends for textile companies, apparel manufacturers, retailers, and consumers, including industry-wide collaboration, omnichannel retailing, and cross-channel shopping
- Analyze how the availability of information online is changing fashion firms’ product development, promotion, and selling techniques and how apps and social media affect consumer comparison shopping and buying practices
- Weigh the dilemma of imports, environmental sustainability, and ethical and social issues about companies when buying their goods
- Expose students to career clusters and the many career opportunities within the apparel industry
- 7th edition
- 528 pages, 8-1/2 in. x 11 in.
- Copyright 2018