Family Issues with Dementia
Product Number: Z51465
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Help caregivers understand the importance of developing a meaningful and successful relationship with the residents family, and how to take their concerns or difficulties into consideration.
- After viewing the program, the learner will be able to:
- Describe how families are alike and how they are different
- Name the different types of difficult people
- Compare and contrast the emotional preparations for before, during, and after the move to a healthcare facility
- Identify the issue of loss and grief
- Recognize the symptoms of grief
- Explain the steps to help families adjust to a new home environment
- List the ways to include family members during the End of Life Period
- Identify the 4 areas of care for people who are dying
- 16-minute DVD
- Copyright 2018
- Allow extra delivery time