Eye See You - Lesson Plan Volume 66
Provide various resources that include pictures of animals, birds, and/or insects to assist students with drawing their one-eyed pictures.
- Create an enlarged animal, bird, or insect drawing that shows only one eye and breaks the border.
- Become aware of the different features unique to their chosen drawing.
- Understand the terms enlargement and breaking the border.
- Learn various drawing skills and break their picture into basic shapes.
- Manipulate oil pastels to create value in their drawings and a realistic picture.
Things You'll Need
Item #: 9728151