End Peer Cruelty, Build Empathy (The Proven 6Rs of Bullying Prevention That Create Inclusive, Safe and Caring Schools)
Product Number: SB52331
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
By Michele Borba, Ed. D. A comprehensive process for reducing bullying from the inside out that involves the entire school community.
- Utilizes the strongest pieces of best practices and current research for ways to stop bullying
- Based on a practical, 6-part framework for reducing peer cruelty and increasing positive behavior support
- Includes guidelines for implementing strategies, collecting data, training staff, mobilizing students and parents, building social-emotional skills, and sustaining progress
- Presents the
6Rsof bullying preventions: rules, recognize, report, respond, refuse, and replace
- Offers realistic, research-based strategies and advice
- Use book on its own or to supplement an existing program
- Digital content includes customizable forms from the book and a PDF presentation for use in professional development
- 7-1/4 in. x 9-1/4 in.
- 288 pages