Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
Edison V2.0 Robot
Product Number: SB52949
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
For your STEM curriculum.
A complete STEM teaching resource for coding and robotics education.
- With more built-in sensors than any robot in its class
- Lights, sounds, and autonomous behavior capabilities
- Makes true robotics education accessible to students of all ages
- Not just a remote-controlled robot, Edison can respond to light and sound, follow lines and avoid obstacles, communicate with other Edison robots, connect to other Edison robots and LEGO® bricks, and more
- Edisons robotics capabilities can be unlocked with ease through simple barcode programs
- Students can progress their robotics, coding, and STEM education journeys using Edison with three progressive programming languages
- Can be used to build and invent as the programmable base for an incredible range of engineering and STEM projects thanks to Edisons expandable robotics system that works with LEGO® bricks
Most under rated robot out there
Works great - scales from 1st to 12th and these are virtually indestructible. You can't find any other bots that can do as many things as this within the price range.: