Eco Garden Systems Original Garden
Product Number: Z51373
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
The perfect raised garden system for teaching outdoor horticulture education or for setting up a greenhouse for student use on campus.
- Features a patented Air Gap platform and water reservoir
- Integrated watering system has hoses and 10 sprinkler heads to maximize water coverage
- Uses approximately 65% less water than a typical in-ground garden of the same size
- Garden can be used individually or connected with other units to allow your system to run as a whole
- Constructed of heavy-duty plastic with an antioxidant and UV stabilizer
- Assembles in less than an hour
The Original Garden provides you with the most flexibility - you control everything:
- Soil - control the quantity, the blend, and the nutrients
- Water - water when you want with the integrated watering system, just attach to a water source and you are ready to grow
- No Contamination - enjoy a natural, healthy, and organic lifestyle with a raised bed garden, only the nutrients you want go into the soil
- Expandability - simply place another garden unit in the chain and you can quickly expand your production
Soil Recommendations: 17 cu. ft. of garden soil, plus 3 cu. ft. of peat moss (for moisture control)
Soil Capacity: 20 cu. ft.
Water (Reservoir) Capacity: 74 gallons
Planting Surface Area: 24.65 sq. ft.
Planting Depth: 11-1/2 in.
Overall Dimensions: 71 in. L x 50 in. W x 39 in. H
Allow extra delivery time.