Dynamic DNA Kit
Product Number: SB53145
Out of Stock
Grades 6 and up.
Twist, untwist, replicate, transcribe - this next generation teaching tool helps students better understand how the genetic information in DNA is revealed and used.
- Dynamic DNA is accurate and easy to put together
- Students can assemble the nucleotides, feel the hydrogen bonding of the A-T and G-C base pairs and discover the double helical structure of DNA
- Twist and unwind the double helix to model DNA replication and RNA transcription
- Field tested by teachers
- 12 base pair Dynamic DNA Kit includes 6 A-T and 6 G-C base pairs, 5 ft. hydrogen and 3 ft. oxygen parts, oxygen atoms to model RNA, removable carbons for uracil, ATP, TTP, GTP and CTP models, display stand, and teacher resources/lessons
- Meets National Science Education Standards
- For 4-8 groups of students