Destron Fearing™ Large Numbered Tags (with Studs) - Orange, Numbers 176-200
Product Number: C08008(H)
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
2-1/4 in. x 2-3/4 in.
Visual identification tags are the cornerstone of the animal identification industry, and it was Destron Fearing™ that helped shape this emerging industry more than 50 years ago.
- Guaranteed for the life of the animal
- Bright, fade-resistant color
- Non-tamper-evident design
- Molded from custom-formulated flexible polyurethane
- Infecta+Guard® -treated studs
- Designed to resist snagging
- Guaranteed against breakage
- Lifetime warranty
- Rugged, lightweight and designed with fade-resistant color, these tags are designed to be easily applied and perform reliably in harsh weather and conditions.
- Manufactured in an ISO 9002-approved facility, tags are molded from durable, high-grade polyurethane using an exclusive, patented process.
- Tags are non-tamper-evident style that can be easily applied using the ProGrip™ Universal Applicator (C17245N sold separately).
- Self-piercing studs are specifically angled to provide small, clean incisions. They are also treated with Infecta+Guard® to reduce the risk of infection and disease transfer, and to facilitate proper healing.
Numbered tags are packaged in 25 sequential numbers and can only be ordered as such. Special order tags can be printed with numbers and optional graphics. Call for details.
You may also like ...