Product Number: Z51459
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Help nursing assistants acquire the knowledge and develop the skills necessary to support optimal function, maintain safety, and provide quality of life to those who have lost the ability to determine their own course in life.
- After viewing the program, the learner will be able to:
- Identify types and symptoms of dementia
- Identify changes in toileting and continence
- State potential health risks that result from functional decline
- Identify safety considerations associated with activities of daily living
- Identify approaches for effective care in bathing, dressing, and eating activities
- State how activities and stimuli affect residents with dementia
- Identify focused observations which much be reported
- State how resident needs may be communicated
- 27-minute DVD
- Copyright 2018
- Allow extra delivery time