Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
Dementia Behavior Management
Product Number: Z51463
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Learn how to identify problem behaviors and to properly intervene before they negatively impact your residents health and quality of life.
- After viewing the program, the learner will be able to:
- List 4 reasons why disruptive behaviors may occur
- Identify the 5 Rs to prevent problem behaviors
- Indicate how acute medical problems affect behavior
- Recognize 4 stressors that have an impact on behavior
- Name 3 symptoms of Sundowners syndrome
- Explain what a catastrophic reaction is and what provokes it
- List 6 ways to defuse and de-escalate potential danger
- 29-minute DVD
- Copyright 2018
- Allow extra delivery time