Deluxe Polyethylene Pan with Disecto Flex-Pad and Cover fits 12-3/4 x 9 Deluxe Pans
Product Number: SB15235
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
Designed for fetal pigs, bullfrogs, rats, and other large specimens. Outside dimensions 12-3/4 in. x 9 in. The Disecto Flex-Pad/Pan with cover is designed to allow specimens to remain in the tray between dissection periods or for an extended length of time. The clear plastic cover snaps firmly to the pan to prevent excessive moisture loss. Covers specimens up to 3 in. high. Nasco suggests the use of NASCO-Guard® Humectant Fluid to moisten specimens between dissections. The units are designed to stack in place or to nest for convenient storage.
HIGH-DENSITY POLYETHYLENE PANS
- Less expensive than aluminum
- Won’t rust, crack, or leak
- Nonskid pads prevent movement on table
- Bottom retains shape - does not become rounded with use
- Not as deep - easy to perform routine dissections
- Designed to be used with Disecto Flex-Pads only - not intended to be used with wax
Disecto Flex-Pad Advantages:
- Long lasting
- Smooth surface
- Pins do not require cleaning after use
You may also like ...