Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
Cookie Capers - Lesson Plan Volume 23
- Measure ingredients properly.
- Explore professional test kitchen cookie baking techniques.
- Apply baking science knowledge of temperatures in the cookie baking lab.
- Practice reading, halving, and doubling recipes.
- Select and prepare cookie recipes in a group.
- Conduct evaluation of product.
- Bake cookies to donate in the school and community.
- List and apply food safety practices essential for preparing and packaging foods for donation.