Communicating with Persons with Dementia
Product Number: Z51462
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Communicating can be challenging for those with dementia. Learning more about the difficulties involved, caregivers can help maintain the residents quality of life.
- After viewing the program, the learner will be able to:
- Recognize the difficulties of communicating with a person with dementia
- Identify the factors that may affect a person with dementias ability to communicate
- Indicate how to adjust your approach in communicating with a person with dementia
- Determine how body language affects a persons communication
- Describe the importance of social groups for a person with dementia
- Identify common communication problems in dementia residents and learn interventions for each problem
- 18-minute DVD
- Copyright 2018
- Allow extra delivery time