Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
Cloud9World™ High School SEL Curriculum 1-Year License, 11-100 Sites
Product Number: NE40093
Call to Order
As the final part of a full K-12 SEL program, the high school module supports teens as they begin to make their transition toward careers, personal relationships, and the rest of their lives. Using student voice and choice, the program focuses on the over-arching character strengths that will help them navigate the tough moments.
As they think about integrity, inclusion, justice, solidarity, fairness, and more, students will problem solve, role-play and work within their school and larger community to learn and practice these core strengths.
How it works:
- Program includes videos, games, morning announcements, an online magazine, curriculum, assessments, strategies for emotion management, academic activities, and more
- Literacy-based approach makes this a cross-curricular benefit to teachers and schools
- Support materials, curriculum, and connections to multiple subject areas supply teachers with interactive classroom activities aligned with standards in reading, writing, speaking, listening, and research
- Multiple assessments help teachers stay on top of where the classroom and individual students are in their SEL journey
- Digital and printable tools for completely customizable, school-wide implementation and allows parents to get involved, too
- Aligned with CASEL’s core competencies
- Priced per site
Emotional characteristics include:
- Hope, fairness, equity, optimism, diversity, service, solidarity, inclusion, justice, leadership, resilience, curiosity, innovation, mindfulness, empathy, initiative, ethics, encouragement, and communication
Also includes a suite of mental health support resources in 11 of the most common areas of concern: anxiety disorders, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, bipolar disorder, body identity disorder, depression, eating disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), substance use and co-occurring mental disorders, suicide prevention, and traumatic events. Resources include videos, study guides, lesson plans, assessments, posters and a parent piece.
This is a 12-month subscription and is not downloadable. Must include the following information at checkout: first and last name, school, district, and email address. Login credentials will be emailed following purchase.
Get a free demo by calling 1.800.558.9595, ext. 5614.