Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
Cloud9World™ Elementary Online SEL Curriculum - 1-Year Elementary License, 1-10 Sites
Product Number: NE40053
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
This SEL program focuses specifically on building social-emotional learning through character strengths with digital and printable tools for completely customizable, school-wide implementation. The program delivers content through a literacy lens ... so teachers are getting double benefit.
How it works:
- Digital Social-Emotional Character Inventory helps schools identify 50 social-emotional strengths and areas for growth for their students, complete with custom reporting features
- Social-emotional growth is tied to concrete behaviors and emotional strengths
- Story-focused approach with leveled text makes the program easily differentiated and forwards literacy
- Support materials, curriculum, and connections to multiple subject areas supply teachers with interactive classroom activities aligned with standards in reading, writing, speaking, listening, and research
- Multiple assessments help teachers stay on top of where the classroom and individual students are in their SEL journeyParental portal empowers home and community integration with videos, activities, and printable materials
- Priced per site
- Get a free demo by calling 1.800.558.9595, ext. 5614
Students move through the continuum as they move through different strengths, from kindergarten through 5th grade.
- Elementary Core - Focuses on building the core character of the whole child via self regulation and self management
- 21st Century - Provides students with the skills to succeed at school and at work
- Building Great Citizens - Prepares positive community contributors through character strengths, program can be used at all tiers of MTSS to provide a comprehensive SEL curriculum for all students
Emotional Characteristics - Choose 10 from the following options:
- Citizenship, courage, determination, generosity, gratitude, honesty, kindness, patience, responsibility, self-control
- Acceptance, commitment, compassion, confidence, cooperation, creativity, integrity, perseverance, respect, tolerance
- Communication, curiosity, empathy, encouragement, ethics, initiative, innovation, leadership, mindfulness, resiliency
- Diversity, equity, fairness, hope, inclusion, justice, mattering, optimism, service, solidarity
Mental Health Awareness
The goal of the Mental Health Awareness Suite is to provide teachers with tools to build mental health awareness among students in a variety of areas and provide students with concrete strategies to approach these serious challenges. All resources and materials are designed for flexible use throughout the school day and are completely open and accessible by teachers, parents, and students at their points of need as well as for scheduled classroom implementation.
Students in grades 2-5 explore mental health topics with their lovable hero, Jade the giraffe. These include:
- Self-Care with Jade (Mental & Emotional Health)
- Stay Healthy with Jade (Substance Use/Abuse Prevention)
- Setting Boundaries with Jade (Child Trafficking Prevention)
- Internet Safety with Jade (Internet Safety)
This is a 12-month subscription and is not downloadable. Must include the following information at checkout: first and last name, school, district and email address. Login credentials will be emailed following purchase.
Get a free demo by calling 1.800.558.9595, ext. 5614. Priced per site.