Classic Sienna Raised Garden Bed - 4 ft. x 4 ft. x 11 in.
Product Number: Z51726
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
An easy introduction to raised bed gardening that allows students to develop gardening skills and experience the joys of growing their own vegetables.
- Tool-free, snap-lock joints make it easy to install - simply slide and snap
- 2 in. profile
- Composite boards feature textured wood-grain finish that blends into any environment
- Boards can be cut with a hand or power saw to create different designs or fit particular dimensions
- Low maintenance - boards will not rot, warp, splinter, or fade
- Eco-friendly boards are made from 38% post-consumer recycled food-grade safe HDPE plastic and 62% certified sustainably sourced wood fibers
- Insulating open-channel boards trap air, providing insulation to your soil
- Keeps soil warmer in the spring and fall, and cooler in the summer, allowing for an extended growing season
- Stacking brackets pivot 270°, allowing endless design options
- Anchor brackets grip ground tight, ensuring raised garden stays put no matter the weather
- Serrated stakes help to keep raised beds from being disturbed by mowers or any human activity
- Modular raised bed offers the opportunity to add on at any time to stack or extend the garden
- 2-level raised garden bed provides lots of depth to grow both underground veggies like carrots, radishes and turnips, as well as tall plants like tomatoes, corn, or sunflowers
- 16 sq. ft. of available planting area
- 2 in. Classic Sienna straight composite raised garden bed boards (8)
- 2 in. raised garden bed brackets (32)
- 2 in. raised garden bed stakes (4)
- 2 in. locking plugs/nubs (32)
- 2 in. finishing caps (4)
- Limited lifetime warranty if product is registered
- 5-year warranty if product is not registered
- Allow extra delivery time
You may also like ...