Circuit Scribe Conductive Ink Pen
Product Number: NA10372
No longer avaliable
This item has been discontinued
Gr. K+ Let creativity merge with science as you build circuits using the conductive ink pen, magnetic modules, and regular printer paper.
- Place the paper over a steel sheet (not included) to make paper the base the blinking lights, beeping buzzers, and whirling motors
- Draws on any surface a rollerball pen will on
- Can draw 65-220 yds. depending on writing surface and speed (65. yds. on absorbent surfaces like a napkin, 220 yds. on photo paper)
- Other benefits of using photo paper: erase ink by scorching a trace away and highest conductivity on the surface (<2 ohms/cm)
- Soldering to ink is possible- but tricky- and greatly depends on paper/surface type and solder type
- 6-1/4 in. L x 1/2 in. dia.