Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
Challenge Resources - Structural Items, Extenders, and General Items Kit
Product Number: KI04155
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
A fun, hands-on approach to learning that fosters student creativity, courage, and curiosity through open-ended academic challenges in the fields of STEM and fine arts. Provides an instant challenge for students.
Competition gives your team an opportunity to demonstrate their creative problem-solving skills as they demonstrate teamwork and ability to
think on their feet. The kit has been assembled so coaches can focus on the kids and not spend valuable time on shopping and organizing materials.
How will your team use the materials in an innovative way? How can they combine materials to make them stronger? Can they be taken apart or used for multiple purposes? Your teams original ideas are limitless! Remember, materials can have multiple properties, for example, a straw can be both an extender and a connector, depending on how it is used.
These items will help you create structures, extend your idea up or out, and make it come to life!
- 500 jumbo straws, 7-3/4 in. L
- 10 paper tubes, 11 in. L
- 10 wire shirt hangers
- 50 envelopes, #10 business size
- 300 paper clips, No. 1 size
- 30 index cards, ruled, 3 in. x 5 in.
- 1 container with hinged lid, 48 qt.
- 10 lbs. spaghetti noodles (ten 1-lb. boxes)
- 100 bamboo skewers
- 2 rolls of foil, 12 in. x 25 ft. each
- 25 styrofoam cups, 8 oz. each
- 1,000 craft sticks
- 50 pipe cleaners
- 100 paper plates, 9 in. dia.
- 12 pencils, No. 2
- 500 sheets white paper, 8-1/2 in. x 11 in.
- 10 wood dowels, 12 in. x 1/8 in.
- 10 wood dowels, 12 in. x 1/4 in.
The product image is representative of the types of materials included in the kit. Specific components may vary.
You may also like ...