Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
Challenge Resources - Connectors and Adhesives Kit
Product Number: KI04156
Out of Stock
A fun, hands-on approach to learning that fosters student creativity, courage, and curiosity through open-ended academic challenges in the fields of STEM and fine arts. Provides an instant challenge for students.
Competition gives your team an opportunity to demonstrate their creative problem-solving skills as they demonstrate teamwork and ability to
think on their feet. The kit has been assembled so coaches can focus on the kids and not spend valuable time on shopping and organizing materials.
How will your team use the materials in an innovative way? How can they combine materials to make them stronger? Can they be taken apart or used for multiple purposes? Your teams original ideas are limitless! Remember, materials can have multiple properties, for example, a straw can be both an extender and a connector, depending on how it is used.
Use this kit to put it all together - from sticky mailing labels and multiple gluing solutions to wire coat hangers, this kit has it all!
- 1,500 ft. of twine (3 rolls of 300 ft.)
- 10 paper tubes, 11 in. L
- 10 wire shirt hangers
- 50 rubber bands, #33
- 300 paper clips, No. 1 size
- 1 container with hinged lid, 48 qt.
- 10 mailing labels, 2 in. x 4 in.
- 10 lbs. spaghetti noodles (ten 1-lb. boxes)
- 50 pipe cleaners
- 16,000 round toothpicks (20 boxes of 800)
- 1 roll masking tape, 3/4 in. W x 60 yds.
- 5 skeins white knitting yarn, 4 ply
- 10 glue sticks
- 30 spring clothespins
- 1 roll transparent tape, 1/2 in. x 800 in.
- 1 roll blue painter’s masking tape, 3/4 in. x 60 yds.
- 1 roll duct tape, 45 yds.
- 100 all-temperature mini glue sticks
- 1,800 glue dots (3 packs of 300)
- 2 clay modeling assortment, 1 lb. each
The product image is representative of the types of materials included in the kit. Specific components may vary.
You may also like ...