Celestron® LCD Digital Microscope II
Product Number: SB49573
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
A professional biological microscope at an affordable student microscope price. Change powers from 40X to 100X to 400X (up to 1600X with 4X digital zoom) with a turn of the three-position rotating lens turret. The large 3-1/2 in. color LCD screen display rotates 180° so you can easily share your viewing with others. For an even bigger audience, you can use the TV output to display on a television or projector. It’s never been easier to capture stunning images and transfer them to your PC.
- Full color 3.5 in. TFT LCD screen with onboard software
- Fully adjustable mechanical stage
- 3 fully achromatic objective lenses (4X, 10X, and 40X lenses on rotating turret)
- 3-position nosepiece with click stop
- Upper and lower, built-in adjustable LED illuminators
- NA 0.65 condenser
- Capture and save still images and video (built-in 5 MP camera sensor and included 1 GB SD card)
- Use the included AV cable with an external monitor, projector, or TV screen
- Included accessories: dustcover, rugged canvas carrying case with shoulder strap, five prepared slides, and a four-plug multi-country AC adapter
- Includes Exploring Cell Curriculum, Grades 6-8: Life Science, Technology, and Mathematics
- Complies with NGSS MS-LS1-1 and MS-LS1-2
- Dimensions: 6-1/2 in. x 5-1/2 in. x 13 in.
- Weight: 3 lbs. 8 oz.
- Stage dimensions: 3-1/2 in. x 3-1/2 in.
Definitely worth every penny
This is a awesome Microscope at a Great price!!!!!!!!!! :