Building Toothpick Bridges in Geometry
Product Number: TB12439
No longer avaliable
This item has been discontinued
Grades 5-8. For your STEM curriculum.
Engage students in an intriguing project that underlines the importance of math in real life.
- Groups of 5 or 6 students will form a
companythat has a budget of $1,550,500 to build a bridge
- Land costs $500,000, 10 toothpicks cost $10,000, and glue costs $850 a day
- The group’s architect and manager order materials from the warehouse (the teacher)
- Student serving as the accountant writes checks and keeps the books
- Practices real-world problems and constructing geometrical figures
- Includes reproducible worksheets
- 32 pages