Building & Designing Batteries NextGEN STEM Kit
Product Number: SB51335
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
Grade 7-12. Innovative, high-quality, STEAM-based curriculum kit features eight investigative activities that teach students how to use a multimeter to measure voltage and amplitude, calculate electrical resistance and electrode potentials, evaluate battery performance, assemble electrical circuits, and construct batteries. Main concepts covered in this classroom kit include energy, matter, and electrochemistry.
- Designed by real scientists to cultivate scientific thinking and methodology in the next generation
- Scientifically accurate
- Contains structured, guided, and open investigations at 3 different levels: introductory, intermediate, and advanced
- Features multiple classroom activities and independent investigations to give students plenty of opportunities to explore and learn scientific concepts and phenomena
- Enough materials for 40 students working in groups of 4
- Expertly aligned to the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)
- Grade 7-12.
- Includes materials, DVD, teacher and student guides, and digital content accessible on any computer, mobile device, or tablet
- For 40 students working in groups of 4