Brayden Pro CPR Training Manikin
Product Number: SB52400
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
Three indicator lights let students and instructors know if procedures are being performed correctly:
- Blood Circulation Indicators - lights change speed to reflect the blood flow in proportion to compression depth, aiding in visualizing the blood flow from the heart to the brain
- CPR Quality Indicators - these only light when the compression depth and speed coincide correctly with the given default value
- Compression Indicators - depending on the CPR quality, indicators will light partially or completely, completely lit indicators indicate the procedure has been performed correctly, indicators are interrelated with the given default value of depth and compression speed prescribed in the 2010 CPR Guidelines
- Intuitive app and feedback screens provide real-time CPR feedback, including hands-off time and ventilation performance
- Offers a timeline of assessed performance measured through 8 key CPR metrics for quantitative analysis and debriefing
- Can be configured for AHA and ERC (2015) Guidelines
- Can be set for differing responder skill levels, 1 or 2 responder scenarios, and ventilation only or compression only
- Monitors up to 6 manikins
- Bluetooth® link connects manikin to app on Android tablet, allowing data to be exported
To view a video clip click on An Introduction to Brayden Pro (ENG).
You may also like ...