Auger Power Kit
Product Number: C35664
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
Core through soil using only 1/2 in. power drill.
- Ideal for breaking hard soils and sampling most soil types when there isn’t a need for a clean or undisturbed sample
- Hex adapter drill attachment hooks up to any 1/2 in. power drill so you can easily chew through compact, tough, or soft soil
- Spiral auger shape is excellent for boring holes quickly - combined with a power drill, it dramatically speeds up the process of augering
- Spiral auger is constructed of high-grade nickel chrome-plated steel for extra rust, tarnish, and corrosion resistance
- Has a double twist with 2-1/4 in.
- Spiral auger dimensions: 12 in. L x 1-1/4 in. dia.
- Auger sections: 8 in. L with 4 in. shanks
- 2 extension rods (12 in. each) can be used together or seperately to extend auger probe up to 36 in., saving your back and allowing for deeper sampling
- Parts are interchangeable
- Also includes 13 in. heavy fiberboard case