Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
Art Class Curator™ High School Online Curriculum Perspectives 1-Year License
Product Number: NA10482
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Grades 9-12. Transformative learning requires transformational thinking. You will find both in the new High School Art Class Curator™ online curriculum.
This outstanding, standards-aligned program connects students to works of art, their communities, their world and themselves in new and exciting ways.
The lessons and activities develop cross-curricular connections and boost critical thinking, observation, and visual literacy skills, while exploring a greater understanding of bigger topics such as diversity and emotional development. They also integrate with language arts, social studies, history and other core subjects.
How it works:
This is a 12-month subscription and is not downloadable. Must include the following information at checkout: first and last name, school, district and email address. Login credentials will be emailed following purchase.
Technical Requirements to Access- Any device with an updated browser and internet connection can access. While access can be made with Internet Explorer we strongly recommend using other browsers (Chrome/Edge/Firefox/Safari) with the suggested browser being Chrome for a better user experience.
- This one-year curriculum focuses on how art connects us to ourselves and humanity at large through authentic and engaging experiences
- Lessons revolve around the following themes: Why Art Matters, Sketchbooks, What Artists See, Human Experience, Identity, Community, Natural World, Cultures, Communication and Power of Voice
- Via important artworks, students will experience art history, art appreciation, and art making
- Course gives teachers the flexibility to structure a choice-based classroom or a more traditional learning environment
- Each unit consists of a three-part lesson sequence: Engage where they learn about the anchor artwork, Create where they make their own artwork, and Reflect where they deepen their understanding of the art and themselves
- Also includes lesson plan, PowerPoint, anchor artwork, class discussion guide, multiple learning activities, artwork-inspired project and reflection activity
- Elementary World Mosaic course also available (Nasco part number NA10481)