Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
Apparel Design, Textiles & Construction Textbook
Product Number: NA10423
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
By Louise A. Liddell and Carolee S. Samuels
A comprehensive introduction to the worlds of apparel and fashion.
- 11th edition provides up-to-date information, improved illustrations and features, and robust digital offerings
- Offers multiple opportunities for integration of STEM
- STEM features and STEM-related activities challenge students to apply chapter concepts using relevant STEM skills
- Content about global trends and technology in the apparel and textile industries gives students the most current information
- Attractive illustrations invite students to engage more easily with the text
- Multiple critical-thinking, reading, writing, math, technology, science, speaking, and career-readiness activities prompt students to apply chapter content to the workplace
- Also provides access to a companion website with e-flash cards, digital graphic organizers, online chapter reviews, and interactive self-assessment quizzes
- 608 pages, 8-1/2 in. x 11 in.
- Copyright 2018