Anatomy of an Opioid User 3-D Display
Product Number: PE09981
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
Grades 6 and up. Framed educational display explains how opioid drugs can cause harmful effects throughout the entire body.
- Describes how opioids affect the brain, lungs, heart, liver, stomach, intestines, blood vessels, and bones
- Highlights the potentially fatal consequences that may result from opioid abuse, including pneumonia, heart infections, hepatitis, liver failure, collapsed veins, bone fractures, and more
- Display features 3-D organ models, graphics, and easy-to-read text
- Built-in stand allows for display on any tabletop
- Perfect for drug education classes, prescription painkiller drug abuse prevention programs, health fairs, public health initiatives, hospitals, and more
- Grades 6 and up
- 20-1/2 in. x 26 in.
- Copyright 2019
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty against defects