Amazing Glue Prints - Lesson Plan Volume 72
Introduce students to a variety of birds, insects, and fish. Ask the students
What makes this bird, insect, or fish different from another? The variation of line, shape, color, texture, value, and overall design patterns is the simple answer. The ultimate goal is for students to understand this concept and to use it in their artwork. The feathers, veins, and scale details complete their pieces of artwork.
- Understand and apply media techniques and processes.
- Use knowledge of bird, insect, and fish structures to complete their artwork.
- Understand how to create realistic artwork using texture, line, shape, value, color, and design patterns.
- Develop a bird, insect, or fish in a total environment.
- Utilize the elements of design to further enhance their artwork.