Product Number: Z51460
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Prepare your students to understand and properly care for individuals with Alzheimers disease.
- After viewing the program, the learner will be able to:
- Understand what Alzheimers disease is
- Know the 3 stages of the disease
- Know how it affects the persons communication skills and successful strategies to intervene
- Learn approaches for the caregiver on the persons activities of daily living
- Understand common behavior problems in dementia residents and learn interventions for each problem
- 21-minute DVD
- Copyright 2018
- Allow extra delivery time