Alaska’s Inside Passage - DVD
Product Number: SN36953
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
Discover Alaska’s true treasures along its magnificent marine highway, the Inside Passage.
- Navigate 1,000 miles of pristine coastline with unforgettable stops that capture the region’s rich history, fascinating wildlife, and timeless traditions
- From Glacier Bay National Park to the historic gold rush town of Skagway, this DVD is a mesmerizing portrait of this special place in the vastness of Alaska
- Observe Native American craftsmen carving totem poles in the gateway city of Ketchikan
- Explore Sitka’s Russian roots
- Visit Petersburg,
Alaskas Little Norwayand quaint Wrangell, and recapture the pioneer era in the capitol city of Juneau
- Drive to America’s most accessible glacier - the Mendenhall
- Fly over the frozen wilderness of the Juneau Ice Field
- 110 minutes
Alaska’s Stern-Wheeler Cruises - Discover hidden gems that the big ships miss with this intimate and personal way to cruise Alaska.
Cruising Canada’s Inside Passage - Experience picturesque ports-of-call and an ever-changing panorama of stunning natural beauty.
Kenai Fjords and Seward - Enhance your Alaskan experiences with a visit to rugged Kenai Fjords National Parks.
The Ballad of Soapy Smith - Relive the colorful story of Skagway’s most notorious outlaw, Jefferson Randolph