Academus CRS Classroom CD-ROM
Product Number: TB27001
Call to Order
Classroom interactivity and management software package provides a simple, efficient, and easy-to-use tool dedicated to education professionals. Instead of just lecturing about solving equations or unit conversions, you can use TV/Monitors, interactive boards or projectors and a virtual clicker mobile application to present vivid, virtual, iconic, realistic and easy concepts to students. It takes just 2-3 minutes to pause and interact. Teachers pose targeted questions on the interactive board and immediately estimate the comprehension level of the last presented concept.
Administrators and teachers can:
- Build a database of classes
- Register students
- Create interactive quizzes using MS Office
- Classify them per subject, topic, and session
- Conveniently store and manage quizzes
- Connect with students using smart phones or tablets and the free of charge CR50 virtual clicker mobile application
- Seamlessly monitor in real time each student response
- Analyze and evaluate students’ results using reports with various parameters
- Export any data to MS Excel
Academus CRS SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Windows® 7.0 or higher. VGA or HDMI port for connecting to a secondary screen.
CR50 Virtual Clicker Mobile Application Requirements: iPad®, smartphone or laptop with minimum diagonal screen size of 4 in. Android 4.0 or higher, MS phone, or MS Windows 8.0 or higher.