AMACO® Lead-Free Velvet Underglaze - Pint Jar - V-356 Pearl Gray
Product Number: 9727979(BL)
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
Extremely versatile to use underglaze can be applied to leather hard clay, greenware, or bisque.
- Bluish silver gray color that is bright at Cone 05, darkens to a pewter tone at Cone 5, and begins to lighten and burn out at Cone 10
- A clear glaze accentuates the underglaze color significantly at any temperature
- Will not flow during firing
- Great for detailed work
- Color may be brushed (1) on greenware to be bisque fired before applying a coverage glaze (2) on a mature Cone 04 (1971° F) bisque, then applying a covering glaze
- Cover with AMACO® clear glaze LG-10, F-10, or HF-9 to make dinnerware safe
- Safe for spray application
- Mix and match colors to receive quantity discounts
- Made in the U.S.A.