Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
Nasco Lines Galore Classroom Kit
Product Number: 9742774
Grades K–6 Demonstrate how a wide variety of lines can be used to create fun patterns. This kit includes a lesson plan and enough supplies for a class of 24 students to create an oil pastel resist painting that showcases patterns, unique composition, and a burst of eye-popping color.
Before they start drawing and painting, review a variety of lines with your class using such examples as horizontal, vertical, zigzag, wavy, broken, curvy, spiral, and more. After reviewing with your class, discuss how those lines can be used to create patterns. With this knowledge, they will be ready to start drawing and painting.
After completing this project, students will be able to say:
- I can create three different types of lines.
- I can make a design using different lines and textures.
- I can create resist using oil pastels and water colors.
- Lines Galore Lesson Plan, Vol. 116
- 1 ream of Nasco White All-Media Drawing Paper 12 in. x 18 in. (500 sheets)
- 1 pint of Nasco Black Satin Waterproof India Ink
- 24 Tempera Marker Bottles
- 3 packs of Crayola® Neon Oil Pastels (36 total)
- 10 bottles of Nasco Washable Liquid Watercolors
- Big Kid's Choice™ Paint Brush Combo Set (72 total)
- 12 Stable Water Pots