Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
Nasco Needle Felted Mola Classroom Kit
Product Number: 9742740
Grades 5–12 Introduce students to needle felting and the importance of Molas to the Guna people with a fun cross-cultural fiber art project. This kit includes a lesson plan and enough supplies for a class of 24 students to learn about the Guna people, sketch their own Mola-inspired design, and recreate their sketch on felt.
After completing this project, students will be able to say:
- I can learn about the Guna people and their culture.
- I can use materials safely.
- I can demonstrate fiber art with needle felting.
- Needle Felted Mola Lesson Plan, Vol. 105
- 24 foam work surface blocks
- Assorted acrylic felt (10 total)
- PacaFluff Wool Roving Balls (48 total)
- 3 pkgs. of needle felting needles (36 total)