Simulaids® ALEX Plus - Light
Product Number: 101-7140
Call to Order
The first Patient Communication Simulator (PCS).
- The only Patient Simulator with speech recognition ability, responds to clinical interview questions with answers related to the scenario
- The first Patient Simulator with a built-in HD camera, IrisCam™ streams low latency video from ALEX’s right eye
- Cloud connected and accessible from all your devices, goodbye instructor work stations and access licenses
- Vital sounds are crystal clear in any stethoscope, Wireless SmartScope™ plays realistic sounds driven by underskin location tags
- Speaks and understands English, French, and Spanish, Simulator
learnsnew languages all the time so it can help train more learners all around the globe
- Affordable, to help you make simulation ubiquitous, fully equipped including 5-year warranty and all cloud services
- IrisCam™: HD camera in the eye for patient point-of-view live streaming and debriefing
- Conversation activation up on touching shoulders: responding to hundreds of medical interview questions
- CPR with metrics of chest compression rate and depth automatically logged
- Breathing with chest rise in sync with set respiratory rate and depth
- Patient Monitor with direct control of HR, RR, SpO2, EtCO2, and TEMP to set target and transitions, with simulated waveforms
- Pulse sensation on touch (carotid x2, brachial x2, radial x2, and pedal x2)
- Female accessory kit (voice, torso overlay, genitalia, wig) sold separately: (101-7160)
- Airway: oral, digital, and nasal intubation, as well as other standard airway procedures
- Blood pressure measurement using the included wireless SmartCuff™ sensor
- Realistic lung/heart/bowel sounds using any stethoscope or headset with the included wireless SmartScope™
- Height: 5 ft. 1 in. (1.55 m), weight: 45 lbs. (20 kg)
- Real-Time Remote Simulation Control: Adjusts vitals, speech, and sounds using any Internet-connected device, collect checklist data, watch live video
- Patient Authoring: Create new patients by customizing vitals, checklists, patient file, and all speech questions and responses, share and collaborate with other ALEX/PCS users
- Simulation Archive: Search and review your past simulation sessions with trend charts, logs, and checklists, built-in video debriefing in PLUS and PRO
- Access Control: Student access for patient file and vitals monitoring, share full Simulator control and patient scenario authoring with collaborators
Includes Wi-Fi® tablet for Simulator setup and use.
Includes: manikin with all physiological features, preconfigured Wi-Fi® tablet, Web-based control, access sharing and content authoring, advanced speech features (1,000 questions/day), IrisCam™ live streaming, IrisCam™ recording (1,000 hours of sessions stored online), 365 days of simulation log archive, Enterprise API for accessing logs and physio events, 5-year warranty with pre-shipping (1-year warranty without pre-shipping), and 30-day Free Returns.
For more information, to schedule an onsite demonstration, or to speak to an ALEX product specialist, visit alex.simulaids.com.