Life/form® Pediatric Arm - Medium
Product Number: LF01258
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
- Exact reproduction of the arm of a six-year-old child
- Practice venipuncture and intramuscular injection techniques and procedures used in young children
- Soft foam is used to simulate the deltoid muscle and allows the student to
get the feelof administering intramuscular injections to children
- Simulated bone in the shoulder defines and limits the injection area
- Water may be used as an injection fluid in the shoulder area
- Includes a Life/form® arm, fluid supply bag, 3 cc syringe, one pint Life/form® blood, instruction manual, and hard carry case
- Fluid supply stand not included
- 5-year warranty
- Carton size: 22 in. x 11 in. x 6 in.
You may also like ...