Life/form® Intradermal Injection Simulator - Medium
Product Number: LF01262
Call to Order
- Practice intradermal injections safely and conveniently with the Life/form® Intradermal Injection Simulator
- Unit consists of a casting molded from a real forearm from the wrist to just below the elbow
- Life/form® soft vinyl skin provides realistic feel and appearance to ensure a realistic training experience
- Eight sites for practicing intracutaneous injections
- If fluid is properly injected, a characteristic skin welt will form
- Welt is removed by withdrawing the fluid after practice
- Each site is reusable by dozens of students
- Includes arm section with eight injection sites, 2-oz. bottle of liquid skin repair, syringe, instruction manual, and storage box
- Included intradermal sealant (LF01009U) will extend the life of skin, however, skin is not replaceable and the simulator will eventually need replacement
- Size: 13 in. x 11 in. x 5 in.
You may also like ...