149-1350 – Rescue Cathy (Newborn)
149-1352 – Rescue Billy (6- to 9-Month-Old)
149-1351 – Rescue Timmy (3-Year-Old)
901 Janesville Avenue, P.O. Box 901 Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin 53538-0901
1.800.431.4310 nascohealthcare.com Email: [email protected]
COPYRIGHT © NASCO 2013 SA110 HC190001INM37
Thank you for purchasing a Pediatric Water Rescue Manikin. The product comes with two tools; a faucet connection hose and an air inflation bulb.
To simulate realistic weight and to use in water rescue and safety training, fill manikin with water using the following instructions.
- Hold manikin upside down or lay in sink.
- Open both valves on bottom of manikin’s feet. Rescue Timmy has one metal valve on the left foot
and one aqua drain valve with an internal flap on the right foot.
Foot Valves - Rescue Cathy & Billy (left image); Rescue Timmy (right image)
- Attach hose from faucet to left metal valve on baby’s foot or insert through internal flap of aqua drain valve on Timmy’s foot. (See Figure 1.)
- Fill manikin with warm water until water begins to flow from the open metal valve on right foot.
- Shut off flow of water.
- Close valve on right foot.
- Remove hose from valve on left foot.
- Gently squeeze air from manikin until water flows from left valve. Close valve tightly.
- Let manikin lay 1 or 2 minutes with head down.
- Repeat steps 2 through 8 making sure all air is out of the manikin.
NOTE: Do not store manikins filled with water. Microbiological growth could occur and extreme temperature will effect the manikin.
After every use the manikin must be drained of all water and filled with air before storing it.
- Place manikin’s feet into sink and open both valves. Insert pencil or dowel (DO NOT USE PEN) through internal flap of aqua drain valve for Timmy manikin only. (See Figure 2.)
- Let drain 30 minutes.
- Holding manikin over sink, squeeze excess water from manikin.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3.
- Close metal valve on left foot of baby manikin. Close aqua drain valve cap on Timmy manikin.
- Attach tubing from inflation bulb to metal on right foot. Inflate manikin with air by pumping bulb. DO NOT OVERINFLATE. Grasp valve with tubing and turn to close. (See Figure 3.)
- Remove inflation bulb assembly.
Simulaids® warrants their products to be free from defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase, as evidenced by the date on the invoice of the product shipment to the end user. The warranty expressly does not cover abuse, accidental or purposeful damage, or any form of modification to the product. This warranty does not cover moulage products. Simulaids® reserves the right to either replace affected parts or the entire unit, at their sole discretion, after investigating and reviewing the actual product and the damage. In most instances, a digital photo of the product in question showing the damage will help qualify a product for return to the factory. At no time will any product be accepted at the factory without proper return authorization issued by Simulaids®.
Do not allow print material to come in contact with the skin of your product. The ink will embed in the porous surface and be impossible to remove. Ink stains are not covered under warranty.
Should it be necessary to return an item for credit or for any other reason, contact our Customer Care Department to obtain an RGA Number. Please refer to your invoice number when phoning in your request for returning merchandise. For more information on any product we manufacture; call or write our Customer Care Department.
Freight and shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the end user. No product will be received with shipping charges due. Any product considered for warranty work must be identified by serial number and invoice number from the agency through whom the product was purchased. Without this information the product will not receive a return authorization number as required.
Actual product may vary slightly from photo. Nasco Healthcare reserves the right to change product color, materials, supplies, or function as needed.
149-1350 – Rescue Cathy – Newborn Size
149-1352 – Rescue Billy – 6- to 9-Month-Old
100-2252 – Carry Bag for Rescue Cathy and Billy
149-1351 – Rescue Timmy – 3-Year-Old
100-2260 – Carry Bag for Rescue Timmy