1.800.431.4310 nascohealthcare.com Email: [email protected]
PRINTED IN U.S.A. NP063-16
- To ensure life of product, wash with warm soapy water and completely air dry before returning to bag.
- Defect material may stain manikin; contact with ink from printed material and ballpoint pen will also stain manikin.
- Defects are to be used in simulation only.
When infants are first born, there can be many things that may go wrong. These moulage conditions will help in training a student or new parent about each of these real-life situations.
Omphalocele is when an infant’s intestine or other abdominal organs are outside of the body.
Myelomeningocele (Spina Bifida) is a common birth defect. There may be neurological complications in the infant if this condition occurs.
To be used with the Life/form® Newborn Nursing Skills and ALS Simulator.
- Place myelomeningocele into hole on lower back of infant trainer. Lubricant may be needed.
- Place omphalocele into hole on the front of the stomach of the infant trainer. Lubricant may be needed.